Side seam pockets!
I didn't make the hood this time as I find the collar a bit bulky with the hood folded in to it. I didn't think this would work with a wool coating and I am glad I made that call. Even though I chose a relatively lightweight wool for this jacket, it was still quite bulky to sew (especially the cuffs). I also inserted sideseam pockets made from the Liberty lining fabric using the template from Sew Well. Perfect for my keys and tissues. I omitted the velcro on the inside pockets and made them a little bit longer to fit my iPhone and Myki. I find that I can't get my phone out of my summer Minoru quickly enough.
The other change I made was to use a slippery lining fabric for the sleeves so that my cardigan and long sleeve tops didn't get stuck. This was a great decision and I highly recommend this.
Overall, a fantastic jacket that I am sure will get much wear over the coming months.
Pattern: Sewaholic Minoru Jacket (size 16 - no alterations)
Fabric: Main - black wool coating from Tessuti Melbourne, Lining - Liberty Lantana from Shaukat (for body) and Black Bemberg Lining from Tessuti Melbourne (for sleeves)