April 15, 2012

Sew: Kid Pants


The weather is getting cooler and my 3 year old is growing exponentially (who wouldn't if they ate 3 weetbix for breakfast?!). He's also still going through a few pairs a day (please tell me this will stop soon?!). So I've been mass producing pants - navy cords and flannel pyjamas. I used fabric my stash that I bought for $2/metre at the end of last winter. I wish I'd bought more as I've run out and I think I still need to make him another 8 pairs...

Project Details - Cords
Pattern: Burda 9793
Fabric: Navy pinwale cord from Spotlight 
Alterations: Extended by 10cm

Project Details - Pyjamas
Pattern: Kwik Sew 3149
Fabric: Novelty flannel from Spotlight
Alterations: Extended by 10cm

L x

1 comment:

  1. A very productive effort. I assume you mean several pairs a day because of toileting issues? With my third child I made waterproof breathable trainers and they were fantastic. See www.greenbeans.com.au for fabrics and patterns etc.

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat